The Salvation Army National Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Salvation Army National Corporation
- Job ID
- Salary $11.10/HR
- Regular Part-Time
To provide cleaning services and maintenance assistance for Salvation Army building. Employee will work 25 hours a week. Regular daily schedule is from 8:00 am to 1:00 PM. Schedule could be adjusted temporarily due to weather or other events.
- Daily empty trash from all rooms and place in dumpster
- Make sure front door is open at 9:00 a.m.
- Sweep and mop all hard floor surfaces on daily basis
- Wash all glass surface as needed
- Dust and/or wash all tables and desks on daily basis
- Clean restroom fixtures, floors, and partitions daily
- Disinfect restroom floors daily
- Replace paper supplies and soap in restrooms as needed
- Do snow removal and salting as needed
- Keep back driveway clear of any debris as needed.
- Pick up outside building daily
- Vacuum all carpeted areas daily
- Set up rooms as needed
- Wash walls and doors as needed
- Change light bulbs as needed
- Perform other light maintenance as needed
- Strip and wax floors as needed
- Buff floors as needed
- Make sure Chapel is ready for church services Friday
- Help Load and unload donations as needed
- Must keep inventory of Janitorial supplies and let Corps Commanding Officers know when to purchase more supplies.
- Must keep inventory of the corps utility tools and keep janitor and utility room in order.
- The Part Time Custodian is responsible to the Corps Commanding Officers to perform any additional assignments under their direction
- Must be able to do heavy lifting
- Must have a valid New York State Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Must have prior maintenance experience
- Must have completed High School or Equivalent.
- Must have basic knowledge of tools and maintenance routines