The Salvation Army National Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Salvation Army National Corporation
Job LocationsUS-NY-Port Jervis
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
The coordinator will plan, coordinate, organize outreach activities and provide ministry support to all Corps programs including Sunday’s Ministry.
- Plan and coordinate monthly outreach events alongside the Corps officers.
- Plan & coordinate quarterly outreach events at The Thrift Store
- Develop a relationship Soup Kitchen guests by having lunch w/them at least twice a week
- Follow up with Social service clients, and invite them to church, and other Corps programs.
- Develop relationships with parents and families of program participants and follow up with parents when Child is absent.
- Transport Children/Families to and from church in the absence of the Corps officers.
- Teach the middle elementary Sunday school class
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be flexible and willing to work
- Must be self-motivated who can work in a constantly changing environment.
- Must have excellent people skills and must be able to handle problems and issues appropriately without being offensive to the public.
- Must Love the Lord and have a passion to minister His gospel to others.
- Must be a uniformed Salvationist in good standing or someone willing to work towards becoming a church member of The Salvation Army
- Must uphold biblical standards in personal and professional life, including fiscal support of the Corps ministry.
- Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Must have a understanding of and appreciation for the Mission of The Salvation Army.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.