The High Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The High Companies
High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and extended stay hotels across three states: PA, NJ, & NY. We strive to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall product quality.
If you're looking for a career that offers growth opportunities and values its coworkers, then join our growing team of Housekeepers! This position is located at the Courtyard by Marriott in Middletown, NY.
Housekeepers will be responsible for performing routine duties to ensure the high standards of cleanliness and service for the hotel and the brand. Housekeepers should take pride in providing exceptional guest experiences by ensuring the hotel guest rooms are properly cleaned and maintained. No prior housekeeping experience is required! We are willing to train candidates who demonstrate the aptitude to learn our type of work. This is a part-time only position!
Areas of responsibility for our housekeepers include:
- Cleaning the guest rooms according to brand standards in the allotted amount of time
- Vacuum carpet and furniture
- Clean and dust furniture
- Clean kitchenettes and wash the dishes in suites
- Change bed linens
- Cleans the guest room bathroom
- Maintains linen cart and ensures supplies are neat and organized.
- Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED) preferred
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Availability to work weekends and holidays is required.
Working for The High Companies:
At High Hotels co-workers always come first. This belief is as strong today as it was when The High Companies was founded over 80 years ago!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Bonus programs – for all housekeeping and front desk co-workers
- Worldwide travel discounts
- Fun working environment! We feel that work should be fun and the management teams do all they can to promote a fun working environment.