The Culinary Institute of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Culinary Institute of America
Responsible for recruitment of prospective students for The Culinary Institute of America. Recruitment is conducted via various types of group and individual communication, campus events, admissions presentations, candidate file review.
- Responsible for development and implementation of a student territory recruitment plan that will include communication outreach, campus events, and personalized contact.
- Communicate with prospective students through phone, email, text, and other types of personalized communications to guide and manage their advance through the admissions funnel process to enrollment.
- Conducts CIA presentations to groups of students, educators, parents, and other influencers to share information about CIA and build relationships.
- Form relationships with key CIA Alumni, educators, and student supporters to support CIA recruitment and assist with student recruitment events.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute campus events to assist in student recruitment.
- Manage student files through admissions process including making decisions about whether students should be admitted to the college. Communicate with admitted students to encourage enrollment and enlist support of other CIA departments. For applicants who present unusual and/or legal issues, consult with supervisor to determine final admissions decision.
- Manage operational and recruitment expenses to approved budget.
- Prepare and submit regular reports on status of accomplishments and activities.
- Responsible for working with Admissions Legacy system, Datatel Recruiter, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Past positions in leadership and communication-intensive activities
- Basic Microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint experience required
Licenses / Certifications:
- Driver’s License required with no more than 1 moving violation in the past year
- Two years of Admissions Recruitment experience preferred
- Solid interpersonal and presentation skills required
- Solid computer skills and ability to grasp new computer programs
- Solid organizational skills to maintain appropriate follow-up and records of activity
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds of admissions recruitment material
- Must have ability to travel within US 30% of the time, depending on territory
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as needed
At The Culinary Institute of America, it is important to us that we support our employees with a substantial and meaningful package of benefits. We believe in supporting our employees with benefits to assist with work life balance.
Benefits are offered based on the position type and status. Benefits offered may include;
- Medical and prescription drug plan
- Dental plan, Vision plan
- Insurance: Life, Home, Auto, even Pet!
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Generous paid time off programs, including paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan 403(b) with company contribution
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance programs
- And more!