Southwest Key Programs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager - Family Keys
at Southwest Key Programs
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Case Management/Case Work
The Case Manager is responsible for the submission of service plans and other assessments required for the compiling of a comprehensive case file found on Southwest Key Programs designated web-based program The Case Manager maintains a flexible, organized and efficient work schedule and is subject to work evening and weekends and be on-call to facilitate program services.
- Conduct initial intake with client and family/guardian.
- Ensure the timely completion of all Intake paperwork, Assessments and Individual Service Plans in accordance with Southwest Key Programs (SWK) policy.
- Ensure all daily documentation is completed and entered into SWK database within 24 hours of completion of the service.
- Maintain physical and web-based client files.
- Establish and maintain therapeutic relationships with clients and families.
- Provide crisis intervention for clients and their families as needed.
- Provide home visits with clients and families per the program service schedule.
- Ensure clients participate or are offered all components or services offered at the program.
- Provide advocacy specified by Southwest Key Programs and contract guidelines.
- Link families to natural and professional support services as needed.
- Maintain connection with school, juvenile probation staff, and other community partners as needed.
- Facilitate group weekly using proposed program curriculums.
- Provide timely reports to the Juvenile Probation department.
- Attend court staffings as requested.
- Attend and participate in all required professional trainings and workshops.
- Maintain open and consistent communication with Program Director or designee, clinician and other team members.
- Transport clients to program activities, court appointments, school hearings or other treatment meetings as needed.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A combination of one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a social service or related field with two (2) years experience working with at risk youth and their families; may include part time, volunteer or internship experience.
A Master’s degree in social services or related field.
- Works well independently and as an effective team member.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Microsoft Word, Excel), variety of online database systems.
- Possess good verbal and writing skills.
- Clear background check from appropriate entity
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, registration and maintain state mandated car insurance.
- Be able to work independently from home office and be able to maintain client confidentiality while working from home
- Well organized, meticulous and thorough in work habits.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required.
Must be able to obtain First Aid Certification (CPR). Must be able to verify client’s whereabouts by driving, and sitting, for extended periods of time. Daily use of various office equipment. Bending, stooping, climbing up stairs and lifting up to 15 lbs. required to complete daily tasks.
General office environment with moderate noise. This position is mostly sedentary, involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. A busy environment with many unscheduled interruptions. Frequent computer use at workstation for extended periods of time. Public contact position requiring appropriate business apparel. The position will spend more than half of the time in contact with others.