Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Furniture Delivery Assistant $45,000- $50,000 year
at Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
To be considered for a driving position on our winning team, you will be required to pass a DOT physical.
- Work and act safely at all times.
- Enhance the customer's shopping experience.
- Meet/exceed demanding standards as we work to go beyond our customer's expectations.
- Ability to multitask in a customer focused, fast paced environment.
- Consistently interact with our customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professionalism.
- Learn and develop skills to assemble furniture in a customer's home as well as minor touch up and furniture repair.
- Ability to inspect, wrap, pack and load furniture.
- Consistently make good decisions with minimal supervision.
- You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work as a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Two years delivery experience.
- Customer service skills.
- Work safely in a customer-focused, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work weekend and evenings.
- Must be comfortable reading maps and operating GPS units.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have the ability to consistently lift/move furniture, bedding and accessories in excess of 100lbs.
- Continuously lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
- Deliver furniture to in a variety of outdoor weather conditions.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.