PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
(Mortgage) Team Loan Originator NE
at PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
- Req #
- Location Name
- (Mortgage) Wappingers Falls, NY - Wappingers Falls
Under the direction of the Lead/Primary Loan Originator, performs office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of PrimeLending and its customers and markets and promotes PrimeLending products and services to the team’s client base of realtors, builders, bank officers and potential and past clients. In addition acts as a liaison between the Lead/Primary and/or other team loan originators, inprocess customers and branch operations staff.
- Markets and promotes PrimeLending’s financial products;
- Team Originators will not be subject to the minimum personal production standards for Loan Originators in order to qualify for a team relationship.
- Handles loan volume as directed by each team loan originator in a timely and efficient manner, while obtaining working knowledge of Company products as well as private and Government insured mortgage guidelines.
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer’s income, assets, investments or debts.
- Schedules appointments with potential customers for the team loan originator(s).
- Interacts and interfaces with all parties involved in each individual loan transaction from application to closing.
- Obtains all necessary support documents including the appropriate fees and collects additional documents and promptly communicating loan status to all interested parties. Obtains remaining or uncollected loan documentation after closing.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Stays abreast of changes in rules and regulations pertaining to private and government insured mortgages.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Meets customer service standards as outlined by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate licenses, if State required.
- One to two years of sales or mortgage banking experience preferred.
- Interacts with regional & corporate departments, as well as realtors, sales agents, builders, appraisers, etc.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability. Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- An ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of information, and must be able to use designated technology.
- Must continue to expand knowledge of issues influencing the industry and the organization.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented and possess ability to prioritize work load based on loan volume.
- Must be proficient in required origination technology and use of other office equipment.
- Must maintain confidentiality of borrower and/or company information.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance.
- Other duties as assigned.