Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Capstone Logistics
Job IDWarehouse Clerk - JobID: 11832
$13 per hour
If you are a driven administrative professional with prior office/clerical experience who is interested in an early morning shift, we're looking for you!
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major retailers, grocers and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Full-time career day one
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid training and certifications
- Safety Incentives
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Capstone site management and corporate office
- Perform data entry of daily information into Capstone systems
- Prepare and make bank deposits
- Prepare shipments to corporate office and receive and distribute return communications
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT Success Looks like:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Must have a high level of computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to provide accurate entry of data and ability to handle administrative tasks as assigned
- Willingness to provide moderate housekeeping of office area
- Ability to work with a variety of people without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, religion, creed, or disability
- Strong organization and prioritizing skill
- High school diploma
- Previous office/clerical experience a plus
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
- Walking throughout warehouse during shift
Capstone Logistics, LLC does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. IF you are interested in applying for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact (678) 495-9454 so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you. Note that individuals who have any hearing impairment will be reasonably accommodated in the application process.