Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Parsons Corporation
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Uses test equipment to test DDC systems.
- Coordinates with Site Superintendent for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability
- Analyzes and diagnoses malfunctions, complaints and breakdowns of DDC equipment
- Installs Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems per manufacturer's instructions.
- Performs device validation and system commissioning.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must maintain a positive attitude and be willing to learn by hands on training and from our experienced team
- Maintain an established work schedule
- Candidate must be able to work well in a team environment or individually
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair DDC equipment.
- Methods and techniques of installation, maintenance, and repair related to DDC equipment
- Operational characteristics of mechanical equipment and tools used in electrical work
- Occupational hazards and standard safety precautions necessary in electrical work
- Electrical codes and OSHA standards
- Technical schematic drawings and blueprints
- Knowledge of HVAC control systems
- Ability to work productively without direct supervision
- Read and understand technical documents
- Using a notebook computer for testing and project documentation
- Operate power and hand tools.
- Deal courteously with fellow employees.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent
- Requires completion of an approved apprenticeship program or an equivalent combination of education, and/or training, and/or experience.
- Must possess knowledge of electrical and control concepts, principles, methods, codes, and electronics
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.