Orange Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RECRUITMENT EVENT - Experienced BSN Registered Nurse
at Orange Regional Medical Center
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Shift Type
- 6 - PM Flex
- If Other - Shift Slot
- 7PM - 7:30AM, Monday - Sunday with three weekend shifts per month (Friday & Saturday). Holidays distributed on an equitable basis.
- Normal Working Schedule
- Primarily (Nights) 7PM - 7:30AM, Monday - Sunday with three weekend shifts per month (Friday & Saturday). Holidays distributed on an equitable basis. **Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in ORMC.
- Orange Regional Medical Center
Elevate your career at ORMC…
ORMC is looking for talented and experienced BSN registered nurses to join our compassionate team!
Come meet our leadership team, including our Chief Nurse, Lisa Oldham and Nursing Directors from the Clinical Decision Area, Intensive Care Unit, Progressive Care Unit, Emergency Department, Oncology, Resource Team, Nursing & Med / Surg units
Being an ORMC nurse comes with many benefits, including:
Transformational leadership team
Impeccable healing environment, all private patient rooms
Well-equipped patient care units with state of the art equipment
EPIC electronic medical record
Robust, shared decision making model
Alternative Care Modalities (such as Reiki & Aroma therapy)
Medical School affiliation, interprofessional collaboration
Make a positive contribution close to home and give up commuting
Join us for a great networking event on Wednesday, November 6th 10:00a.m.
Please complete our online application for registration and a confirmation will be sent.
*Please note, due to space limitations, only those registered and confirmed will be able to participate.*
Nursing is the protection, promotion, and optimization of health and abilities; prevention of illness and injury; alleviation of suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response; and advocacy in the care of individuals, families, communities, and populations (ANA).
Orange Regional Medical Center clinical nurses are guided by the New York State Nurse Practice Act, The American Nurses Association (ANA) guide to the Code of Ethics for Nurses, The Essential Guide to Nursing Practice, Jean Watsons Nursing Philosophy and Science of Caring, The ORMC Plan for Nursing Quality and Safety, and the ORMC Nursing Strategic Plan (NSP). Clinical nurses are empowered to work toward an improved healthcare system by providing safe, timely, effective, equitable, and patient centered care (IOM).
ORMC clinical nurses embrace the Essential Features of Professional Nursing as indicated by the ANA, they include:
- Provision of a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing.
- Attention to the range of human experiences and responses to health and illness within the physical and social environments.
- Integration of assessment data with knowledge gained from an appreciation of the patient of the group.
- Application of scientific knowledge to the processes of diagnosis and treatment through the use of judgment and critical thinking.
- Advancement of professional nursing knowledge through scholarly inquiry.
- Influence on social and public policy.
- Assurance of safe, quality, and evidence-based practice.
- Active New York State Nursing License in good standing
- Associate, Baccalaureate (preferred), Master’s, or Doctorate Degree in Nursing from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- American Nurses Association endorsed Certifications or Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses Certification Preferred (*Based on Certification specialty hours of work requirement).
- Clinical nurses are accountable for completing their annual / required mandatory training within certain time frames
- All clinical nurses must have BLS and this training must be kept current.
- In certain clinical areas additional AHA training may be required. If you are transferring to one of these areas you must have the appropriate training prior to beginning the position.
1 Year Medical Surgical experience