Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ID Card Operator
- Company : Name Linked
- DEERS West Point
- Work Day
- Monday - Friday
- Work day - Other
- As Needed
- Work Shift
- 1 First shift
- Customer Security Check (Current or Obtain/Maintain)
- NACI Investigation only, Other
Army Human Resource Command (HRC) serves as the uniformed services executive agent; initiates, develops, coordinates, and publishes uniformed services procedural guidance regarding the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), the Real-Time Automated Personnel Identification System (RAPIDS), ID cards, and is the director of personnel point of contact for the CAC for the Army Chief Information Officer (CIO)/G6. HRC also assists the U.S. Army staff with development of Army ID card policy; developing personnel procedural guidelines; and assisting in publishing Air Force Instruction (AFI) 36-30261P, ID cards for members of the uniformed services, their Family members, and other eligible personnel. HRC integrates uniformed services policy and procedures for worldwide maintenance of the DEERS and RAPIDS programs.
- Perform all functions required to issue ID cards, ID tags, Geneva Conventions cards, Teslin cards, and CAC issuance-related tasks to include review, research, and verification of source documents eligibility, and discussing entitlements as defined in AFI 36-3026_IP, and the DoD RAPIDS Workstation and Verifying Official Information System (VOIS), and the RAPIDS Training Guide on a daily basis.
- Take appointments via telephone and email request through the generic ID card email account, if applicable, or manage the DMDC centralized ID card appointment scheduler.
- Update the on-line calendar daily to reflect new appointments and provide same day replies to requestors.
- Manage the accountability and control the issuance of military ID cards and CAC for Active component military, National Guard and Reserve Members, military retirees, family members/dependents and other eligible recipients.
- Maintain 100% accountability of serially numbered ID cards and report any missing cards within one business.
- Manage ID card stock to ensure there are no interruptions in the issuance of ID cards and CACs.
- Register, process, and maintain DEERS and RAPIDS information as part of VO responsibilities on a daily basis.
- Assist customers; provide advice on eligibility requirements, and process applications to determine eligibility.
- Enroll and disenroll personnel in DEERS.
- Research and reconcile DEERS information based on inquiries.
- Update DEERS/RAPIDS within one hour of approval and respond to inquiries not later than one business day following the inquiry.
- Follow-up and resolve discrepancies not later than two business days following notification.
- Process requests for and issue ID Tags for eligible personnel as needed.
- Verify eligibility and issued Contractor ID badges in accordance with local policy and maintain a log of issued badges with daily updates.
- Prepare agent letters authorizing the use of Commissary and Post Exchange privileges to eligible customers for Government approval.
- Perform routine operator level maintenance on RAPIDs Workstation and printers IAW applicable instructions, standards and best practices stated in the VOIS standards.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must speak, read, and comprehend English to the extent that they can read and understand printed regulations, detailed written orders, operating procedures, training instructions and materials and perform the duties assigned.