Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Product Manager-- Poughkeepsie , NY or Watertown, MA
at Liaison Technologies.
- Regular Full-Time
Liaison, a Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
The Jr. Product Manager will be responsible for evaluating existing systems and user needs, and delivering product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification. Liaison’s Product team will work closely with a distributed team of in-house, near shore and offshore developers, QA engineers, and UX designers to specify core requirements for each new sprint. The ideal candidate will be excited about being the liaison between the end user and the product development team.
- Developing use cases, user stories and low-fidelity wires for new features
- Collaborating with project managers, development managers and senior engineers to plan upcoming sprints
- Collaborating with engineering and QA on active development projects
- Collecting end user feedback through client calls and survey development
- Coordinating products throughout their lifecycle, from requirements gathering to end-of-life planning
- Participating in client discussions and demo’s
- 1-3 years producing feature design deliverables including use cases / user stories, specifications, and low-fidelity mockups is ideal but not required. Will consider candidates that have work experience as developers, project managers or IT/application support that show very high potential and a strong desire to get into product management.
- Demonstrated experience working with end users to get their feedback on a design—knowing when to hear them literally and when to read between the lines
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and enthusiasm for working with a distributed team
- Experience with hands-on user testing
- Experience launching a new product, including establishing operational processes for the product release
- Experience working with sales and marketing to develop a go-to-market strategy for a new product
- Higher Education industry familiarity