Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Marketing Technology Specialist
at Liaison Technologies.
- CRM Division
- Regular Full-Time
Liaison, named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
The Junior Marketing Technology Specialist will be responsible for leading clients through the onboarding of our EMP software solutions, aiding in the design, development, and deployment of product training for internal and external clients, and providing internal and external software support to ensure client success.
The onboarding process includes guiding clients through initial planning, software setup and product training to ensure quick and seamless product adoption. Effectively communicating with clients to gain an understanding of their needs and internal processes is essential. You will creatively solve problems with strategic and analytical thinking, while continually focusing on client satisfaction. As part of the Implementation Team, you will work alongside our Associate Marketing Technology Manager throughout the onboarding process and communicate client needs and expectations with the creative and consulting teams to ensure the implementation launches on time. A large part of the implementation process focuses on project management. The successful candidate will have the skills to effectively manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously, keeping those projects well organized and on schedule, while continuously communicating with our clients and internal teams.
Once a client has been successfully onboarded, the Marketing Technology Team hands off the client to the EMP Client Success Team and takes on a support and training role for that client. These areas must be consistently monitored to deliver a first-class client experience to all of our clients.
• Consultatively work with clients to define their requirements and product needs, and guide them through the set up process
• Work with clients to document workflows and procedures to verify proper product usage
• Create and maintain client specific project plans and schedules, ensuring resources are scheduled accordingly to complete tasks on time and efficiently, while managing client expectations during the onboarding process
• Communicate deliverables and timelines regularly to clients to ensure software implementation remains on time and budget
• Communicate goals/needs/issues to the Creative and Client Success teams, ensuring projects are kept on schedule
• Using our proprietary software, implement client specific products based on client needs within the scope of the contract
• Assist in the design and production of internal and external learning materials in a variety of formats, including documentation, job aids, quick reference guides, videos, and webinars
• Drive client enablement by authoring and delivering initial end-user training materials
• Assist in hosting software informational webinars and on-site training sessions with clients
• Aid in updating software user manual and help section on a regular basis to account for all system updates
Tier 1 Support:
• Review and respond to client support questions in a timely manner as they come in through our ticketing software
• Diagnose software issues to determine if they are the result of user error or system bugs
• Report any system bugs to the development team and keep client informed on progress of solution
• Determine if client is in need of extra training
• Monitor and track frequently asked questions to ensure we adjust training accordingly and provide supporting documentation
You may be tracked toward one area or another based on your individual strengths.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Experience in project management preferred
- Experience creating and delivering training preferred
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to successfully prioritize responsibilities for multiple projects, with effective and timely follow-up
- Aptitude for learning new software and technologies
- Strong analytical skills, including understanding and troubleshooting software product configurations
- Demonstrated creative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of employees to address training & knowledge needs
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and adhere to timelines
- Self Driven