Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Systems Reviewer
- Requisition #
- Part Time
- Primary Shift
- Hours Per Week
Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations. For more information about Nuvance Health, visit www.nuvancehealth.org.
The Quality Systems Reviewer assists in the implementation of the Agency’s Performance Improvement, Risk Management, Infection Control, and OASIS programs to ensure compliance with JCAHO, Federal, and New York State requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ Home Care experience.
• QAPI experience 1-3 years
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
• Proficient computers skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Extensive knowledge of certified home care regulations and documentation requirements or experience in quality systems.
• Excellent organizational, customer service, communication and auditing skills
License, Registration, or Certification Requirements:
• Current New York State a Registered Nurse license.
• PREFER: QAPI certificate.