Command Security Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unarmed Security Officer- Chester, NY
at Command Security Corporation
- ALL SHIFTS
Work for a company where your individual contributions are recognized and rewarded. Apply for your next security position here. We are always hiring professionals eager to exceed customer expectations.
Get into action and work in a positive and teamwork based environment to help enhance you career development. We are looking for full-time Unarmed Security Officers. Starting hourly wage is $13.50 plus great company perks!
Our company offers a whole suite of benefit options. We believe in career advancement and encourage everyone to apply. We offer competitive wages and exciting company resources.
- Assist in securing and to reasonably protect all client property, including buildings, equipment and product inventory as well as all associates
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons.
- Escort on foot or by motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection or to escort persons off customer property.
- Reporting skills in order to adequately protect people and property, security guards must know and enforce rules and regulations to prevent criminal activity before it happens.
- Monitor points of access in a building or property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization. In some situations, such as public events or crowded areas, they walk among visitors to promote order and provide a visible presence that deters safety issues.
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs).
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
- Effective communication skills, interpersonal understanding and team player approach
- Quick thinking, adaptable and self-driven
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and uphold ethical behavior
- Must meet physical requirements; excessive standing, walking and sitting
- Must have valid State Security Guard Licenses
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be 18 years old or older (21 for some positions)
- Minimum 1 year of security experience