Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Central Hudson
- competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with substantial company match
- Life and Travel Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
What does an Internal Auditor do?
- Plans, leads and executes complex financial, operational, information technology and compliance audits requiring a high level of independent judgment
- Evaluates the Company’s internal controls and recommendations of corrective action as needed
- Acquires a thorough knowledge of all internal major accounting systems
- Coordinates with external auditors
What does it take to be an Internal Auditor?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study with at least 2 years of experience in auditing
- Working knowledge of, and experience with, Sarbanes Oxley compliance or internal control evaluations
- Experience with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and internal audit standards
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to plan, manage time budget and administer segments of audits within context of overall audit plan
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with information technology and automated audit techniques
- Big 4 and major organization/company audit experience
- MBA with focus in Accounting or Finance
Please go to www.centralhudson.com/employment. Click the “Search Career Opportunities” button. Follow the directions to submit an application and upload your resume for the desired position. Applications sent via e-mail and US Mail will not be accepted. No phone calls or agencies, please. All replies will be held in strict confidence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRACTOR