Catholic Schools in The Archdiocese of New York
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Substitute Teacher for Catholic Schools in Orange, Ulster & Sullivan Counties
at Catholic Schools in The Archdiocese of New York
Job Reference #: 496156
- 02-Dec-2016 to 31-Jan-2021 (EST)
- Orange, Ulster, & Sullivan Counties
- Orange, Ulster, & Sullivan Counties, NY, USA
Substitute - Long/Short Term for Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of New York:
- Fulfills the mission of the Catholic Church by planning, guiding and evaluating the learning process of the students.
- Will be expected to provide the appropriate learning atmosphere and activities designed to maximize student competencies and skills for spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical and social and growth toward a successful future.
- Demonstrates use of technology to enhance student performance.
Prospective teacher candidates are required to have:
- A minimum of a BACHELOR'S DEGREE in Education or a related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- A successfully cleared background check.
Preference is given to:
- Practicing Roman Catholic
- Candidates with New York State Certification in education
- Candidates with a Master's Degree in education or a related field of study