Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Catapult Learning
- Job ID
- Full-Time / Part-Time
- Regular / Temporary
Catapult Learning is in search of a full-time Instructional Leader to provide instructional support and expertise to professionally develop teachers in a K-12 setting. This role aims to drive program outcomes in three key areas:
- Group/Individual instructional coaching
- Professional development design and implementation
- Thought partnership with school leaders and administration
Location: Upper Counties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Provides coaching experiences for teachers, including review of lesson delivery, providing feedback, and modeling demo lessons
- Develops/curates quality instructional resources to share with teachers, including lesson plans, unit plants, and assessments
- Helps plan, conduct and/or facilitate meetings or workshops
- Continues own learning through research and self-driven PD to stay current of latest trends in education
- Models the integration of technology in all curriculum areas.
- Maintains open communication with supported teachers to nurture a professional learning community of educators
- Disaggregates, analyzes, and interprets test data, and assists in its interpretation to determine instructional needs for school improvement
- Communicates actively with key stakeholders, including school leaders and district partners, on the progress of service and to identify future service needs
- Provides reporting documentation of services delivered, as required
- Performs other duties as assigned which relate to the instructional area of expertise
- Advanced degree in Education or related field preferred
- 4+ years of work experience teaching in a K-12 setting
- Expert in a concentrated content area (math, ELA, etc.)
- Record of result in effectively coaching teachers
- Experience designing and delivering professional development for adults
- Experience working in blended learning classrooms is a plus
- Excellent communication skills are essential
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Commitment to a full 8-hour workday and local traveling is required.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs/activities are in school settings