Atlantic Aviation Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
A&P - Aircraft Mechanic
at Atlantic Aviation Services
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- USD $31.00/Hr.
- USD $31.00/Hr.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation operates the country's largest premier network of fixed base operations (FBO). With over 65 FBOs in 31 states, Atlantic provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Our dynamic growth and outstanding customer service continue to set us apart in the aviation industry. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront at every location.
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for an immediate opening as an Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic. Our A&P Mechanics provide a wide range of aircraft maintenance services for various corporate/private aircraft owners. From 100 hour inspections to annuals and everything in between, our mechanics provide a hight level of customer service as well as professional, safe service. Other duties include:
- Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and alterations on customer aircraft as required
- Capable of approving an annual inspection for return to service
- Conduct incoming, hidden damage, in progress, final and outgoing inspections of articles
- Determine the effect on airworthiness of each discrepancy
- Document work performed in the aircraft log books as appropriate
- Conduct all maintenance and inspection procedures in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment
Some experience is desired as an A&P Mechanic. Rate of pay will depend on level of experience and qualifications. As a minimum requirement, each applicant possess the following:
- A current and valid Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate
- Experience with heavy jets is preferred
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A valid state drivers license and meet the company's insurability requirements
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!