Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Representative - Junior in Middletown, New York at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 media and network communications company
- Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
- Expanding national footprint in 30+ states
- Rich history of growth and diversification
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability
- Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level
- Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Middletown, NY
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Responsible for generating sales by engaging potential customers with the goal of selling them products and services.
- Includes working evenings and weekend hours.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Skills equivalent to 1-2 years in comparable position.