Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Overnight Direct Care
at Ability Beyond
What to make a difference in people's lives? At Ability Beyond, we discover, build and celebrate the ability in all people. We are currently seeking dedicated and motivated Residential Counselors to join our team. The Residential Counselor is responsible for providing training and support needs to young adult individuals with disabilities in both the community and home settings. Residential Counselors are responsible for integrating the individuals into the community to participate in work, recreational, leisure, and volunteer activities as well as work on socialization skills. They are also responsible for helping with activities of daily living, or ADLs, such as personal hygiene or cooking, and arranging and transporting residents to appointments. The Residential Counselor will work with the individuals served to help them achieve their goals based on their individual preferences and abilities.
We have an extensive paid training and certification program, a generous benefit package and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Hours Available: Overnights
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must maintain a current, valid driver's license.
- Depending on work setting, may be required to drive a registered and insured personal or agency owned vehicle.
- Must meet all requirements for state and/or agency requiring State Certification in Medication Administration within ninety (90) days of hire.
- Must hold or be eligible to obtain CPR certification as required.