A. Duie Pyle
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Diesel Mechanic 2nd Shift
at A. Duie Pyle
Diesel Mechanic 2nd Shift
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast’s premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeastern metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with over 3,000 employees, A. Duie Pyle specializes in providing engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing 23 LTL Service Centers, 10 strategically located warehouses, custom dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services through our Brokerage Solutions. EOE/M/F/D/V.
We Currently have a opening for a 2nd Shift Fleet Diesel Technician/Mechanic- Top Rates, Premier Benefits, a $1 more an hour shift differential, and Job Stability!
- Minimum of 3 years experience repairing/maintaining class 8 trucks & trailers
- Diagnostic/Troubleshooting, Electrical and Air Conditioning skills are a must
- Good decision making ability
- Must posses complete set of hand tools for a heavy duty truck technician
- Valid driver's license (CDL a plus but not required)
- Must be able to document repairs using fleet maintenance software (will train)
A. Duie Pyle offers a wide range of comprehensive benefits, including a unique retirement plan with both a 401k and a Defined Contribution Pension Plan. We offer excellent Health Insurance benefits. Our benefits package includes health insurance, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, vacation, holiday and personal time, and weekly pay via direct deposit. We have an annual tool allowance reimbursement program, and the uniforms are supplied!
Pyle People Deliver! Ask a Pyle driver about our Company and Culture!
- Open door policy.
- Company leaders know your name.
- 4th generation of family ownership.
- Family owners and Senior Leadership regularly visit every location to listen to employees.
- Committed to assuring a secure future for the 3,000 families that depend upon Pyle for their livelihood
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Basic welding experience
- Class A CDL preferred but not required
- Diesel Mechanics Must be able to read and comprehend service and repair manuals
- Mechanics Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must maintain a reasonable level of skill and knowledge in the above duties
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employerall qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status
Keywords: diesel tech, Mechanics, Diesel engine or diesel mechanic, Job title: Fleet Service Technician, Diesel Tractor Engine Mechanic, Truck foreman/diesel tech, Truck, Railroad, and Bus Engine Mechanic, Fleet Maintanence Mechanic, Truck, Railroad, and Bus Motor Mechanic, Truck, Railroad, and Bus Tune Up Mechanic, Fleet Service Mechanic, Heavy Truck Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic/Truck Driver, Mechanic, Welder, Truck Driver, Fleet Technician, Tractor Trailer Mechanic, Industrial Truck Mechanic, Truck Trailer Mechanic, Diesel Service Technician, Diesel Engine Mechanic, Tank Truck Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Fleet Mechanic or Truck Mechanic, Installation and Repair